1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Instead of complaining...

Discussion in 'General' started by TechyBen, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TechyBen

TechyBen Junior Engineer

2. OMGTheMuffinMan

OMGTheMuffinMan Moderator

Positive outlook. :3 Keep it up.

3. TechyBen

TechyBen Junior Engineer

Well, once I have the proper engines on the back, I'm going to hope the Dev team add MP. Why? I need to employ someone to PAINT it for me. :D

4. Faeron

Faeron Trainee Engineer

Games like these empower theyouth of a nation and cultivate positive behaviors compared to gamed like CoD and WoW. I know a 17 year old kid from the UK who used Gary's Mod to become an engineering student. It inspired him to build.

Cant wait to see what this game has in store.

5. Littlepip

Littlepip Trainee Engineer

Considering Space engineers is still in alpha this is pretty impressive. I myself have not noticed any game instability. The only thing I've run into is low fps on really big stations but that is to be expected. The ones complaining about low fps just need to understand this game is in alpha its not nearly fully optimized yet and right now you need a PC that has a little bit of power to run it at a good speed at this stage of development.

6. zyphyer

zyphyer Trainee Engineer

^ Low FPS in huge stations. I'm sure it will be optimized. This game has to much potential I hope it all works out.

7. BossAlien -_-

BossAlien -_- Trainee Engineer

I have not even finished my ship and it it laggs.
    The FPS got down when i added that thing on top. i went from 30 to 18 fps.
    It sucks balls!
    [​IMG]

8. Johnman

Johnman Trainee Engineer

I'm sure there is room for optimization at this stage. But this game basically lets you abuse your computer unrestrained, so no matter how optimized the engine is, there will always be a way to bring any computer to a crawl with it.

On a side note:
    I am totally in favor of this. Sadly, I don't think there will ever be games that entice kids to become philosophers, critical thinkers or even honest, proper politicians. That is the kind of people we will lack in the following decades.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.