1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

Killer Passages

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Joeliosis, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Joeliosis

Joeliosis Trainee Engineer

Ive died over a dozen times walking through the new passage part.
    Also, placing a passage near the spawn area of a medbay yields repeated deathly results. getting stuck in a deathloop is no bueno

2. Maul555

Maul555 Apprentice Engineer

i'm confused... what do you mean by placing a passage? did you build something?

3. Phand

Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

we maybe discovered the reason why is this happening. Let us know after next patch whether this bug is killed for good or not. Thank you.

4. Joeliosis

No, Thank you for the reply! Ill test it and get back to you. Also, medbays seem to be working. Keep up the exemplary service, sir.

5. Joeliosis

Ran around inside it for quite a while, deconstructed the passage while standing in it, and vice-versa. Ill see what happens when I spawn in front of a passage, looping death no bueno. But other than that, it seems to work as intended! Thanks

6. Jadoramp

Jadoramp Trainee Engineer

this bug happens sometmes for me when i hit the edge of a door or the corner of a block.

7. Phand

Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

we are working on it, we finally managed to reproduce this bug. So fix should be on a way.

8. Maul555

Maul555 Apprentice Engineer

I am still confused as to what placing a passage means. I am even more confused that this conversation has continued without this ever being explained... Whatever this is, the devs seem to be on top of it...

9. Phand

Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

one bug was that when you placed line of passages and run, collided with its wall you died. Another bug was that you placed scaffold and grinded/welded it - you died. It was in survival mode place = build the very first model. I have no better idea, how to describe it.

10. Lucifuge

Lucifuge Trainee Engineer

Same problem, just walking through newly placed or completed passages WILL kill you frequently, in last 30 mins I have died walking through my ship in "Passageway blocks" 8 times. No idea what ya did but this wasn't happening before.

Also, just walking around doing my thing I will randomly fall over dead for no reason (though this seems way less frequent then the above).

Also from what I can tell every time you die you lose everything your carrying. This is getting really freaking tiresome due to the effort required to gain said materials in survival mode. Please turn this "die and lose your materials" effect off till you get this all sorted out.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.