1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Cheap mouse perfect for tilt movement

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Natebluehooves, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Natebluehooves

Natebluehooves Trainee Engineer

hey guys just wanted to share something i bought and found helps a lot with the left/right tilting movement in ships. it's $12 on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/TeckNet%C2%AE-Precision-Gaming-Button-weight/dp/B00E290JRE

the two buttons on the left side at your thumb are PERFECT for the extra movement, and the mouse is surprisingly well built and has a good bit of weight to it. everything is properly microswitched and it has adjustable DPI.

just figured i would post this here as a suggestion for people who like me had a standard mouse :p

mods - sorry if i posted this in the wrong section or anything, just thought it might be helpful

2. Xocliw

Xocliw Public Relations Staff

It does look pretty good for the price :thumb:. Quite stylish. I think my worry would be the quality, as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". I could be wrong though, and whatever works for you :). If your on a tight budget then great! I have a Corsair M65 which I am in love with :love:...

3. TodesRitter

TodesRitter Moderator

-moved to off-topic

4. Natebluehooves

Natebluehooves Trainee Engineer

as to the quality, i have one with me right now and the build quality is PHENOMINAL!!! like seriously i have been using this thing for about a month now and it is really well built. to put it simply, all of the matericals feel thick and slightly soft to the touch, the usb cable is braided and doesn't catch on things easily, the bottom of the mouse slides nicely, and so far no ammount of abuse has been able to break it.

i've been told tecknet apparently is a company that buys old stock on things like this mouse and then just resells it, which might explain the build quality. i only found out about this thing because a friend from the U.K. showed it to me, and its insanely popular on the amazon.co.uk site.

on a side note, if you want the wireless one you are going to NEED some eneloop AA rechargables... it eats batteries really fast :p

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.