1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

[1.109] [DS] Solar panels don't generate power.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Natebluehooves, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Natebluehooves

Natebluehooves Trainee Engineer

I'm currently on the latest version of space engineers as of 11/21/2015, and on a planetary map. while playing, my solar panels both on the base and my individual small ships are not generating any power at all. they claim to be doing so and have full green bars, but nothing benefits from their power. any ideas?

2. fourthquantum

fourthquantum Senior Engineer

I have the same issue

3. GenRommel

GenRommel Trainee Engineer

Do you also have batteries on your base as well? Right now the game prioritizes discharging batteries over using solar power, so if you set the batteries to recharge, or turn them off, the solar panels will actually generate power.

4. [uRxP] Inverse

[uRxP] Inverse Trainee Engineer

Yeah after checking it seems like the solar panels are working but it doesn't show that they are.

5. Natebluehooves

nope. with batteries all in recharge mode, they don't charge. also with no batteries the equipment does not run. adding a reactor makes everything run and batteries charge, but as soon as i remove it or turn it off, nothing.

6. [uRxP] Inverse

I just ran into this problem and I had to restart my server that I ran off of my machine and then replace all solar panels. Also I had to transfer all batteries to "nobody".

7. LocInt

LocInt Apprentice Engineer

There is like 10 threads about this issue but devs do not see issue here.

8. Natebluehooves

nah generally speaking the devs don't have time for EVERY issue, and if this one has a work around, i doubt it's high priority. just remember to look at the list of what they DO fix each week, and remember that they're trying their best. they're being abnormally transparent and i'd prefer if we rewarded that. :)

9. [uRxP] Inverse

Well isn't that swell.

10. Natebluehooves

restarted the server, replaced all solar panels, transferred all batteries to "nobody", and put them in recharge. they charged for one second and then stopped (got like 500w)

11. [KuT]Sabbie

[KuT]Sabbie Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.