1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. The forum will be closing soon permanently. Please read the announcement here

Note: User registration has been closed. We do not accept any new accounts.

[1.112 DX11] [SP Survival]Crash when flying

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ld3FIk5, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. ld3FIk5

ld3FIk5 Trainee Engineer

Client crashes severel times only by flying around with my ship near planetary surface.

Complete Logfile:

2. YtramX

YtramX Apprentice Engineer

3. YtramX

YtramX Apprentice Engineer

I should clarify, my crash doesn't appear to have anything to do with flying, but I'm getting the same exception that you are.

4. CCCP_Punk 2

CCCP_Punk 2 Trainee Engineer

The same. 3 identical crashes since update on my DS.

Code:
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.487 - Thread: 8 -> Exception occured: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
    at Sandbox.Game.World.MyWorldGenerator.AddVoxelMap(String storageName, MyStorageBase storage, MatrixD worldMatrix, Int64 entityId, Boolean lazyPhysics)
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanetEnvironmentSector.AddVoxelMap(String prefabName, Vector3D position, MatrixD rotation, String name, Int32 id, Int64 entityId, Byte[] modifierFrom, Byte[] modifierTo)
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanetEnvironmentSector.EndDetailPlacement()
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanetEnvironmentSector.DoSerialWork(Boolean queuedWork)
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanet.SerialWorkCallback()
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanet.UpdateFloraAndPhysics(Boolean serial)
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyPlanet.UpdateAfterSimulation10()
    at Sandbox.Game.Entities.MyEntities.UpdateAfterSimulation()
    at Sandbox.Game.World.MySector.UpdateAfterSimulation()
    at Sandbox.Game.World.MySession.UpdateComponents()
    at Sandbox.Game.World.MySession.Update(MyTimeSpan updateTime)
    at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Update()
    at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.UpdateInternal()
    at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.FixedLoop.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Run>b__1()
    at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.GenericLoop.Run(VoidAction tickCallback)
    at Sandbox.Engine.Platform.Game.RunLoop()
    at Sandbox.MySandboxGame.Run(Boolean customRenderLoop, Action disposeSplashScreen)
    at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.RunInternal()
    at VRage.Dedicated.DedicatedServer.RunMain(String instanceName, String customPath, Boolean isService, Boolean showConsole)
    at VRage.Dedicated.WindowsService.MainThreadStart(Object obj)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.491 - Thread: 8 -> Hiding window
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.702 - Thread: 8 -> Network readers disposed
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.707 - Thread: 8 -> Logging off Steam...
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.708 - Thread: 8 -> Shutting down server...
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.736 - Thread: 8 -> Done
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.740 - Thread: 8 -> Hiding window done
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.740 - Thread: 8 -> Showing message
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.755 - Thread: 8 -> ERROR: branch name cannot be resolved, services=
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.756 - Thread: 8 -> ERROR: branch name cannot be resolved, services=
    2015-12-10 23:31:35.756 - Thread: 8 -> ERROR: branch name cannot be resolved, services=

5. WhiteWorlB

WhiteWorlB Trainee Engineer

6. Kham

Kham Apprentice Engineer

Yeah, having the same issue here. Not related to flying but the exact same exception every time. Only twice was I actually in a ship, the other seven times I've just been walking about on the planet and it happened out of nowhere. Seems I can't stay in game for more than about 5-10 minutes without it happening.

7. woodster

woodster Trainee Engineer

I get the same.. Had it flying and driving a vehicle.

8. ReaperZ

ReaperZ Trainee Engineer

I just had the same problem it seems, I read the log and it looked exactly the same, except for the dedicated server part. I was on my own in Singleplayer creative mode. Tried flying my new creation and the game crashed after a rather short while. Interestingly enough there seems to be a connection with my thruster-placement; if I place my thrusters outside of my whole fighter it doesn't seem to cause the crash nearly as quickly if I were to place the thrusters inside the hull where they're supposed to be. These are Large Atmospheric Thrusters.

I've got screenshots of the difference in thruster-placement if it can help. For some reason if I put thrusters in all four locations it also doesn't crash as quickly. Perhaps it is just a wild coincidence, but it seems like it's pretty consistently reproducible on my save. The crashes happen every time I fly around for more than one minute.

9. Malohkan

Malohkan Trainee Engineer

This happened to me multiple times today after the patch on my favorite DS. Just flying, things are fine, just holding the W key flying, and all of a sudden "boom" I get this. It's a real panic to fire the game back up, login, and try to find my ship and hope it managed to level itself out and not crash while I was offline!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.