1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Space engineers wiki

Discussion in 'General' started by Pez, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Pez

Pez Apprentice Engineer

I'm currently working on an Artificial intelligence project for my final project in my software engineering degree. Generally I have been referencing back and forth from the spaceegineerswiki.com and the forums to figure out the scripting I need to know. I was wondering if anyone has ownership of the wiki. The forum thread on the keen forums is currently locked and dead so currently it can't be revived. I'm trying to confirm my email on the wiki so I can edit but it seems the email service is broken and I noticed some things that are missing. Anyone know who I can talk to about getting wiki edit access? Also I'm postin this in general since I'm not sure where this post should be.

2. Jas

Jas Apprentice Engineer

yes the wiki is a bit outdated, need someone who mantain it

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ronin1973

Ronin1973 Master Engineer

Marek (who owns Keen) also owns GoodAI. If you're working on an AI project they may be interested to help. Chicken Nugget has put together a nice spread sheet of block information. He may be a good person to tap if you're looking for block statistics.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Arcturus

Arcturus Senior Engineer

Don't trust the wiki. Most of the current info can be found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SpaceEngineers\Content\Data" or equivalent on your computer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EnjoyCoke

EnjoyCoke Trainee Engineer

Is the wiki page dead?
    I can't access it.
    (If necro I don't care, this was top google result)

6. Timuroslav

Timuroslav Apprentice Engineer

Here try this website; it's the evil twin to the wiki
    https://spaceengineers.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Engineers_Wiki
    "Ssshhh don't tell your parents"
    *fades back into the alley shadows.*

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.