1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Mod Request (too advanced for my modding skills)

Discussion in 'Modding' started by doncdxx, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. doncdxx

doncdxx Apprentice Engineer

Oregon Trail.

Make it well and ME will sell a few million copies just because of the mod.

2. tmike

tmike Apprentice Engineer

I have long thought about a Coloneal, or fronter Engineers eather as a stand alone game in its own right or as a mode. though we would need fire arms and I dont know of a mussle loading black powerd weapons would be doable in thes game

3. Ghostickles

Ghostickles Senior Engineer

I've had the same thoughts, ME would make a great base for a modern Oregon Trail game..

4. Coggernaut

Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

You can make guns, I've experimented with it. You must use the crossbow data and add your own model :)

You can even change the shooting sound now!

5. tmike

tmike Apprentice Engineer

How hard was it to make ammo for the rifle was it just cross bow bolts? I would probly add salt peter and salfer and paper. and if you didnt want to add lead you could make the bullets out of small stones and iron, and then ewplace the quiver with a cartage pouch... (with match lock muskets the musketeers would carry a bandaler of flasks of pre measered poweder made of lettle wooden tubes later rplaced with a messered powerdercahrge and bullet wraped in paper. you would load the musket or rifle by biting the end off the cartage, priming the flash pan with some of the powerder, proing the rest of the powerder down the muzzel and then raming the paper and ball down the barral using the paper as the wadding or you couldwrap the ball in the cartage with a pregressed patch, or even greace the paper) what did they use as greace? animal fat what did the greace do? it helpd cut down on the fouling of the barral...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.