1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

[1.186.400] Panel on Sliding Door opens/closes door

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AJman14, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. AJman14

AJman14 Trainee Engineer

I found a small bug... The Blue Panel on the Sliding Door opens and closes the door, instead of opening the control panel.

2. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Apprentice Engineer

This is the intended behavior for all doors. Use your "open control panel" key instead of your "use" key, and you can access the door's control panel.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. AJman14

AJman14 Trainee Engineer

No, the blue panels are always for opening the control panel. On everything! Go try it on the airtight "blocky" door. The panel is fine there. Hitting the "use" key on the doors themselves is how to open and close the doors.

4. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

This behavior hasn’t ever changed for the entire time I’ve played SE. I’ve always assumed it was intentional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Apprentice Engineer

Since they made "using" doors open them, yes, it's intentional.

You used to have to open the control panel and click the Open/Close button on doors, or use sensors to trigger them on approach.

6. AJman14

AJman14 Trainee Engineer

It has changed, as it used to open the control panel. As Tigerstripe said, you would have to go into the control panel to open/close the doors.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.