1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

Gravity Being Tilted

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheBoogeyMan1337, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. TheBoogeyMan1337

TheBoogeyMan1337 Trainee Engineer

Using a gravity gen is the only way i can replicate this.
    Desc: your character is slightly tilted after turning the gravity gen off or leaving the well then returning
    Replication:
    1.Fly
    2.Turn off the gravity gen
    3. Turn off jet pack
    4. Turn on gravity gen
    and now your character will be slightly titled to one direction.
    No mods nothing. noticed this a few hours ago thinking it was a modded issue when in fact it is not

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hotshot Jimmy

Hotshot Jimmy Senior Engineer

Been over a few updates now, there are similar reports but no reply on whats happening or a fix.

3. Thrak

Thrak Junior Engineer

4. TheBoogeyMan1337

TheBoogeyMan1337 Trainee Engineer

Oh my bad. I did a search and it didnt show his post. And i normally do my reports like this so the dev team of what every game it is can reproduce the problem. Hopefully this gets fixed soon

5. CaD

CaD Apprentice Engineer

Ah so thats what it is I can report that after my ship enters a planets gravity well to fast it sometimes gets mysteriously pulled over on its side and I have to fight it to keep it upright. I havn't a clue what triggers it because I use a lot of mods I automaticaly assumed it was a mod problem. I use that air friction mod the one that gives you flight dynamics. I can reproduce it but it kicks thr hell out of my shield gens looks good though with all the flames and smoke comeing from my burning ship on re-entry. speed of re-entry about a thousand meters a second. I have the drag-radmulti set at 3000 for a reasonably fast cooldown. I was just experimenting with that as I couldn't find any info on it, it just sais the higher the faster the cooldown.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  6. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Apprentice Engineer

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

As I previously stated, walking around with a tilt makes me look like a sorority girl on a Friday night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thrak

Thrak Junior Engineer

Meh. Temporary solution at best. Started with the last major update... obviously it's a bug that needs to be squashed.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.