This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com
  1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

I am requesting a permanent deletion of this account, and all posts and threads associated with it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by tnekohue, Jul 6, 2020.

1. tnekohue Trainee Engineer

Thanks.

2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

With just 5 entire posts you made is easy enough for you go and delete those. :)

3. tnekohue Trainee Engineer

Unfortunately, you cannot delete the top post or thread.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, I cannot delete the top post. I would like all posts made by me, including the messages in said posts removed permanently.
    After which I will be removing my account. Thanks.

4. TheHellKat Trainee Engineer

Is it something to really worry about. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that you can't get your account deleted, but I'm asking if it really matters.

You have very few posts, of those I've seen, none are negative. If you don't want to use the service then just don't.

I just don't see where the need for a full account deletion is required.

5. Calaban Junior Engineer

Sad thing is, the Data is farmed already. She Who Watches and must Never be Named keeps track of everything we type, we search for, we delete, we uninstall. Our location every time we activate our phones, every single little thing.

Its all in our data file (roughly 500 gig per person), somewhere in a deep under granite mountain archive farm. Used for targeted marketing... for now.

Sorry to be a doomsayer, but honestly the best solution is to just forget about it and this page and simply dont come here anymore. As for "remove from existence" um.... those days are long gone.

6. Mollymawk Apprentice Engineer

Don't forget https://libraryofbabel.info/ they have everying you ever said in there.

It seems odd that someone wanting all records be removed posts an image hosted on their own website, where we are told you are programmer. I will try to remove this info from my mind.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020