Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[0.4.4.92276 default Win 10 64Bit] Picking up Timber not working most of the time

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Telquel, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Telquel Trainee Engineer

Hello

Just reinstalled whole ME after deleting everything related it. Thought that full reinstall could help but it seems not.
    When trying to pick up timbers those dont have focus to interact when looking and trying to pick it up with F-key. (shade around timbers seems to missing) Randomly I could pick some timbers but most of those wont work.

Logs and everything else seems work ok what comes to picking up stuff.

Also animation is missing when chopping log to timber. Sound indicates that something actually happening and suddenly log transforms to timber.

Cheers
    Telquel

2. Erebos89 ME Tester

Hi,

thank you for report but I do not have a problem with this. We know that there is no highlight around timber. But for that pick up issue... This is happening to me only when timber is damaged and you just need to fix it with hammer. Its little annoying and I think we are going to change it little in the future. Another thing is that when you place Timber in the voxel or on the grid it will take few seconds to pick up. I hope this will help you. If you still have a this issue please send me your MedievalEngineers.log and save for testing.

3. Telquel Trainee Engineer

After reload it seems that those timber on ground could be pickup most likely. Tho I noticed that no need to make timbers on logs that are laying on ground because you can do those in inventory or was that in worktable but anyway. So this is more annoying than game breaking bug. Not played about half year so somethings are changed :D Should try that fixing thing on those later if there is need to.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
    Telquel

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.