Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.061.012 64-bit] Cant move stuff from medium cargo container

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by botelhorui, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. botelhorui Trainee Engineer

I started playing multiplayer on a server. I am trying to move medical components to my space suit inventory but it doesnt work. I also multiplied some uraniun. I had 2 uranium and when moving to/from the container it bugged and I got 40 uranium. I dont know how to replicate

2. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

are you sure that your inventory was not full in survival? I will try to reproduce this too. Thank you for report.

3. botelhorui Trainee Engineer

yes, it was not full. the small ship had 2 medium containers. only 1 worked well. the other didnt let me remove items

4. Latsabb Senior Engineer

Are you sure that it was connected to the conveyor system? And/or that you werent trying to get large parts from a small door?

5. DS_Marine Apprentice Engineer

But...you can actually use small port for getting large parts if you access the port directly (always worked for me, getting large stuff from medium container's small port) but still wont work thru conveyors. I don't consider this a bug, but a gameplay concession.

6. Latsabb Senior Engineer

DS: I didnt mean that he was physically at the door. I meant that if he had a conveyor system, that the conveyor feeding it didnt have a small door somewhere along the line.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.