Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.105.15] Hydrogen does not refill for clients

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by S7E, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. S7E Trainee Engineer

About an hour ago we started playing in multiplayer (two guys). But as my buddy wanted to refill his hydrogen for the jetpack, he neither got it from the medical room (which worked for me) or the hydrogen bottles (also worked for me). We are in the same faction and all blocks are shared between this faction.

His hydrogen got down to zero % and he was not able to fly anymore. I tried using SEToolbox to get him hydrogen back, but that wasn't successful either.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. ziporama Trainee Engineer

Same here - I ran out of hydrogen on our squad MP server last night and was not able to refill. Didn't try single player though. The only way to resupply hydrogen was to die and respawn.

Z.

3. Malhavoc Trainee Engineer

In addition to the hydrogen bottles not refilling, I also noted that hydrogen was consumed by the jetpack even while the unit was off. For example, when loading in, jetpack was off and showed 100%, yet after a short while tuned on the unit, hydrogen went to 89%. This was also in multiplayer.

4. S7E Trainee Engineer

Singleplayer works without flaw.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. LunaEversor Trainee Engineer

Friend is experiencing this in my world also. He is unable to refuel using any method. Hydrogen is being consumed even while the jetpack is off or idle inside a cockpit. While he is in motion an extremely large quantity of hydrogen is also being used.

We have also noticed that if he drops a hydrogen tank it will be duplicated in his inventory. In all he has maybe five or six minutes of fuel before running out. We have had to confine him to a small worker ship that is acting as his life support system.

6. Rioclaw Apprentice Engineer

1+ to this, my own clients are reporting the same.

7. Soulthule Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed - No one on my DS server through any method and can recharge hydrogen. The only option is to commit suicide. I would have guessed with a hotfix yesterday this one would have been worth fixing before the devs went home for the weekend.

8. DrCyanide Apprentice Engineer

Same issue on my dedicated server, no hydrogen refills available.

9. carbonCore Trainee Engineer

Confirming. On a 2-player server, I (the client) cannot refill my hydrogen from the medical room, or from hydrogen bottles.

10. Archmage67 Trainee Engineer

I cant even get Hydrogen to work in SP. I have built O2 tanks and generators and then hooked a hydrogen tank to a different conveyor port and the O2 tank fills but no Hydrogen. This is a brand new SP game based on 1.105. Post hotfix even.

Any Ideas what I could be doing wrong or is it sometimes broken in SP too?

11. Wolverine Trainee Engineer

Add me to the list of problematic cannot refill my hydrogen from the medical room, or from hydrogen bottles.

12. R. Nukem Trainee Engineer

Another confrimation of this bug. My friend was hosting the game and had no issues, however all other clients could not refill hydrogen by any means.

13. Demethan Trainee Engineer

+1, same problem in MP. 2 player dedicated server.

14. Shizuka Trainee Engineer

+1, cannot refill suit hydrogen by any means. Dedicated server x64, dx9.

15. Hei_Inu Trainee Engineer

+1 cannot refill my suit's hydrogen from the medical room, or from hydrogen bottles on an offline game.
    Edit: Also, the guy can't die. He can breath in space apparently =/.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.