Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.130] Assemblers refineries and other blocks not pulling items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kurikaktus, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Kurikaktus Trainee Engineer

Noticed this first on my respawn ship. the blocks that were supposed to pull items like ores and ingots weren't pulling them. When I constructed a station, the bug didn't seem to happen anymore. After a while, it did the same.

edit. Seems to happen when a small ship is docked. My station is working fine now

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MVGmacks Trainee Engineer

We are also suffering this on our dedicated server. Are you on a dedicated server and are you using mods?
    Is no one else suffering this issue

3. crazy_bad Apprentice Engineer

i somethise sow this issue. i not sure, but possible some how if path layed from fully loaded contained - it does not works (but i not sure). after some manual manipulations it starts working. happens about 3 times. 2 times for assemblers and as i remember 1 times for ejectors (they can not got sotones with almost fully loaded ship).

4. theamazingtaco Trainee Engineer

I think its a power issue, I had the issue myself and it seemed to get resolved when batteries where added.

5. crazy_bad Apprentice Engineer

it coldn't be power issue at least in my 3d case. ship was under ground - no reactors active. no sun light for panels. just many batterys.

6. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

This is happening on single player too. It seems only one type of item can pull at any given time. I build welders on my base to expand it - I try to hand weld as little as possible. When my base welders are on, my assemblers will not pull resources. If my assemblers are working fine, and I turn on the welders, they stop getting resources. The welders pull just fine so seem to have priority.

-Forjo

7. MVGmacks Trainee Engineer

8. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

9. max1998t1 Trainee Engineer

I can confirm this bug, if i turn on my station welder the assembler stops pulling ingots to assemble my items. If i turn it off it works fine.

10. 007Silvertoe Trainee Engineer

This happened to me when using multiple assemblers in coop, it seemed like there was a very small limit of items that could be moved through the system at once, as one assembler would slowly pull ingots but the other assemblers just sat there. At times the assembler would pause for 2-3 seconds between operations because the materials weren't moving quickly enough. I've been using an inventory manager since to keep all the refineries stocked to combat this issue until it is resolved.

11. Kurikaktus Trainee Engineer

recently even welders dont seem to work.

12. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

Any word on this Keen? A "Prescott" confirmation would be nice. ;)

-Forjo

13. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hey guys!

Thanks for the nice thread, I'll check with out designers to see how the priorities should work.

Regards,
    PF

• Like Like x 1
  14. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

Thank you for your continued attention! I can't stress enough how important it is that we feel (and see) that we are being heard. :)

-Forjo

15. Clanner Jake Apprentice Engineer

i don't think it's the priorities PF, i have a 70x70 grid of welders, threw a connector, and a mass of assmeblers with sorters to keep the stations cargo from pushing components back into them, and when i turn on my (unfinished, so far less then 70x70) welder grid the assemblers stop pulling ingots, and the welders can't pull components.. i had a 12 x 11 grid that worked fine, and it's the one i'm assembling the new weld system off of.. but after so many welders are attached, the system just seems to lock totally up, and the conveyor system won't delag at all. i even had it lock up a sorter that i needed to grind back to red line to get it to work again..

keen wanted some slow worlds, all they need do is make 70x70 welders and cross link them with a line of 6 sided conveyors. you get lots of lag and all sorts of issues.

16. sonicrules1234 Trainee Engineer

17. jb_aero Trainee Engineer

I am newly having this issue on 1.135, whereas I did not before. Mod-wise, the relevant change is I REMOVED Power Priorities.

18. sonicrules1234 Trainee Engineer

Thursday's 1.136 update seems to have fixed it for me, although my assemblers are only pulling in small amounts at a time, sometimes causing it to stop assembling for a second because of lack of materials. I haven't tried today's update, but I will when I get home.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.