Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.133.008] SP GPS distances wrong on camera's ship remoted

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by rifmouk, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. rifmouk Trainee Engineer

Hello,

It's seems to have a problem with GPS distance on the HUD when you use a remoted ship.

I use the remote control block for my drone ship and see what i do with his camera but on the HUD the GPS distances are not from my remoted ship but from the cockpit that i use to control it.

Bye

2. SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

Bump!

This is still an issue. Even mining by drone, it shows the ores' distance from me, several km away when it is a few dozen meters from the drone.

Given the nature of cameras, seeing proper range is helpful when docking at a friendly base or what have you.

3. hlws Tester Staff

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. The fix has been done and it should be present in one of the upcoming updates. Your feedback is making the game better, thanks and have a nice day :)

4. SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

Good evening,

I am on the current version (180.5?) And this is still an issue. This has been an issue for quite some time now.

5. I23I7 ME Tester

There has been no mention of it in the change log so not yet out but its in the testing phase.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.