Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01.135] Planet mining bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fragman, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Fragman Apprentice Engineer

When I trying mine the "ore rock", my miner falled trough the ground (but not full). Drill lost collision model with that rock.
    [​IMG]

When I go away from "anomaly zone", I see this
    [​IMG]

I tring drill only rock, but that create this zone around drilling point every time! Handdrill works normal.

2. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hello!

Thank you for the report. Has this happened multiple times or was it just one time occurrence?

Regards,
    PF

3. Fragman Apprentice Engineer

Yes, It happens every times on diffirent planets and diffirent modless worlds

4. auge Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed issue (SP and MP), this happens every time the voxels change from their original state. Immediately the wheels fall into the ground, causing the vehicle to bounce, explode and just bug around.
    As shown in Fragman's second picture, when you move away and the LOD changes to a lower model, you can see a big area "sunk" a bit below the high LOD ground. This low LOD surface is where the wheels are "standing" on, thus colliding with the high LOD surface

5. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Alright guys, we'll check it out :)

PF

6. Fragman Apprentice Engineer

This bug still exist!

7. gornyakmaniac Apprentice Engineer

Once they told me "we'll check it out" too. It took six months to check out what I reported.:p

8. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Just to let you know guys, it has been reported and our programmers will take a look at it :)

Regards,
    PF

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.