Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01-168-004] [DS] Block-Limits also affecting Space Master

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tylus, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Tylus Apprentice Engineer

Hello there,

we found an annoying Issue with space master on dedicated servers.

Sadly we have quite a few new multiplayer bugs, like strangely behaving grids after Jump when locked with connector, or random jumps to billions of kilometers away from worlds center.

Whenever something like that happens an admin uses space master to cut & paste the grid to "workaround" that issues.

But we noticed that most of the time we were not able to paste the grids again into the world. The error message states that the ship would exceed the block limitations.

We found out that the message is true. When for example 10 Refineries are allowed and the Administrator already owns 8 he is not able to paste a ship that has 3 or more refineries.

When using cut and paste I would expect that the block ownerships of the admin are not used. If he cuts a ship owned and built by playerA the blocklimits of playerA should be used instead.

On a second thought. A space master with godly powers should not have problems with block limits whatsoever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

I'm having similar issues on my server as well and agree totally.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.