Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version [Extra] --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[01_172_019 64-bit stable] floating collision box from advanced door

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Takeshi, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Takeshi

Hi Keen,
    beside my work on my mod i have seen a strange behavior. In my mod i have AirBrakes, build with Type AdvancedDoor and sometimes the collision box of the subpart is moving up. It is only hapen if the grid is placed on wheels and the floating distance is greater if is a rotor on the grid.

Maybe thats a reason for some unexpected collisions and you can use that to make the game better.
    Video and world below.

Grettings,
    Takeshi

World:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=865681141

Video:

2. Takeshi

i create a video and a bug report, there should be a feedback to pay atention (and show me the time was not wasted).