Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.058] Door model bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Randomness, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Randomness Apprentice Engineer

As of the 1.058 update, the door model remains closed even if the door is opened. You can still walk through the door when you open it, but it will look closed. My guess would be that the animation for opening the door somehow broke again, as this is not the first time that this particular bug has appeared

2. GotLag Senior Engineer

Any steps to reproduce? I just pasted a ship with doors in it, and built some doors, and they worked normally.

3. Randomness Apprentice Engineer

I just entered my world after downloading the latest update and noticed that all of a sudden my ship doors were all closed even though I swore that I always kept that one open, and was just able to walk through it no problem

edit : just started my game back up to double check after reading your post, my doors now function again for some reason, but my action bar has been reset :/ this thread can be disregarded

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  4. Conradian Moderator

Don't disregard, there is definitely a bug with doors.

5. Raelsmar Trainee Engineer

I am also having the same issue. It appears to happen when reloading a world after messing with projectors and showing pivot points.

6. Phand Master Engineer

Hi,

I know where the problem is, I think. I just reproduced it now. :) Thank you for report.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.