Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.149.005] Mods screen search and scroll bar broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jb_aero, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. jb_aero Trainee Engineer

In world settings on the mod screen, the scroll bar does not adjust to the results displayed by search. At first I thought the search bar was incapable of displaying results after typing more than 2 characters, but it appears that still works... as long as you start with the scroll bar scrolled all the way up. If no results appear below the scroll bar's current position, the bar is removed and the results cannot be viewed.

For example, let's say we want to find any concrete (or concentrator) mods. Below is the mod list with no search text.
    [​IMG]

Next, without moving the scroll bar from its position in the previous picture, we start typing...
    [​IMG]

Pretty weird position of the scroll bar, right? It should be noted that if I scrolled that bar up, there were actually a lot more results. Now look what happens if I add a letter...
    [​IMG]

You may have noticed I had a few mods with the sequence "conc" in them. At this point however, I cannot scroll up to see results, the search is unusable. Now let us do the exact same search with the scroll bar reset.
    [​IMG]

As you see, a much bigger result list than before. And now add 1 character as before...
    [​IMG]

As you can see, same search, different results depending on the scroll bar. Hopefully an easy fix though :)
    Also whoever looks at this, could you make search work on the Active Mods too? That would be awesome!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.