Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.180.1] Ship drills do nothing when left or right click

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by acidmetal, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. acidmetal Apprentice Engineer

I don't know if this is a bug or intended design. Previously you could hold left click to mine, or hold right click to excavate larger tunnels without mining anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tigerstripe Apprentice Engineer

Both clicks continue to work normally for me.

Mods can sometimes break drills. Try it in a mod-free world, if you haven't done so yet.

3. Thrak Junior Engineer

Do you have the correct "Drill" icon on your toolbar? I never got this to work until I discovered I had to add that specific icon in the G menu to my ship's tool bar... the generic Drill icon under "Weapons and Tools." Once that's assigned a number and selected, the left and right drill functions should work.

4. acidmetal Apprentice Engineer

That was it, had to drag the icon from Weapons and Tools.

I apologize for the incompetence.

5. Pennywise Apprentice Engineer

Confirm. The drills are broken. "OnOff" action is missing.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. hlws Tester Staff

Hi guys,
    Thank you for your feedback. I was not able to reproduce the issue, I can see and add to the toolbar both small and large block ship drills. If you have some description how to reproduce the issue, I will try it again :)
    Thanks and have a nice day :)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.