Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.181.0] Rotor Displacement Settings

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lord Commissar, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Lord Commissar Junior Engineer

Rotor Displacement settings are now resetting with every copy-paste. This causes breaking of creations that should not have the new default settings when trying to place them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. jandraelune Apprentice Engineer

Only small grid advanced rotors are effected by this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. GrindyGears Senior Engineer

Im seeing different results depending on the rotors type:

Large grid regular and advanced seem unaffected by the issue.

Small grid advanced rotor: when spawned or copy pasted the offset will go to +11 cm However if you set the offset to -11cm and copy paste it, it jumps up to 0... so it seems its adding 11cm to offset on world load, copy/paste, and spawning.
    another issue with them is when you push the offset all the way to -11 cm it clips inside of itself causing phantom forces and making it spin around wildly.

Small grid Rotor: Suffer from similar problems to advanced rotors however each time they are loaded, pasted, [whatever] they add 4.5 cm to its offset.

I will beg you to fix this ASAP, all of my creations have turned into wildly spinning tops despite weighing 600+ tonnes on a planets surface.

P.S. im super happy the physics have been multi threaded, even my larger sets of tracks run at a 1.00 sim speed @I23I7

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bruce LeedleLeedleLeedleLee Junior Engineer

getting the same problems

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.