Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.181.2] Small grid block selection off by one

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mosseman, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

Noticed this in my creative world. When trying to place blocks on my small grid, the highlighted already-existed block isn't the one under my cross hairs, but just one block next to it. This is pretty consistent and makes placement very difficult as when this happens I cannot place a new block, instead I have to awkwardly try to position my cross hairs exactly on one of the red lines of the erroneously highlighted block. In some instances, I cannot place a block in a given space at all.

This has made ship construction nigh impossible.

Edit: I've realised that this error typically occurs when attempting to place blocks from "behind" the grid, particularly when looking at it from "below".

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. Forcedminer Senior Engineer

do you mean the crosshairs are off? :p

if so
    yes i have also suffered with that issues in survival...try wielding 50 small light armor blocks

3. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

Nope, the highlight is off. When it happens, the ghost of the block you want to place doesn't actually appear and you can't place anything, however, the red highlight is present, albeit in the wrong place.

4. CodeMonkey1001 Trainee Engineer

5. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey i replied on Code Monkey post to this.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.