Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.181.601] [Survival] Oxygen Farms bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Citax, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Citax Trainee Engineer

Tested on survival.

Hi this is my first bug report.
    I tested many ways why my oxygens farms did or did not fill up my oxygen tank :

Oxygen farm connected via a small amount of conveyor tubes to the tank built directly on a station : Begins to fill immediatly
    Oxygen farm connected via piston and adv.rotor to the tank : Does not fill at all (although conveyor connexion works for items)
    Oxygen farm connected via conveyor blocks at the tank built on an adv.rotor and pistons : Does not fill until game restart

On these examples, the farms were on maximum work capacity as I could read some high L/Min O2 generation.

I hope you find out ! Thanks for your work guys !

2. Noy Apprentice Engineer

Also I've noticed occasionally, after turning all farms and generators off, a very slight amount of oxygen is being generated continuously, despite no active source.

3. I23I7 ME Tester

4. Citax Trainee Engineer

No death involved. Only oxygen farms not filing tanks in some cases.

Do you need pictures of these situations ?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  5. I23I7 ME Tester

A video would be better.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.