Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.182.304] The player asphyxiates when standing in the same space as a Window 1x2 Face.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Quartaroy, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Quartaroy Trainee Engineer

This issue occurs in any pressurized room with breathable air with the following blocks.
    Window 1x2 Face
    Window 1x2 Inv.

A player sitting in a seat or command chair near the windows will also asphyxiate, regardless of room pressure.

This issue does not appear to occur with the Window 1x2 Slopes or while the helmet is on.

I have uploaded a video of my observations here.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Syncaidius Junior Engineer

To add to this, I've noticed that vents will pressurize a room with incomplete windows. Perhaps the bugs are related.

3. krypt-lynx Apprentice Engineer

Well... This is how pressurization works. It check only block edges, which is not fits to some blocks very well.

4. mikeloeven Senior Engineer

The problem is i encountered this problem both in atmosphere and pressurized hangers where the window has oxygen on both sides.

The fix here is easy If block has O2 on one side block than the block it's self has O2 this may generate some areas on the exterior of the ship that appear to be pressurized but that would be preferable to and safer than spontaneous suffocation inside a pressurized environment.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  5. Forjo Apprentice Engineer

Confirmed.

I also have this problem on one of my ships.

-Forjo

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.