Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.183.016] Mouse Scroll in Terminal Window not working as expected

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arcwolf, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Arcwolf Trainee Engineer

I'm pretty sure the mouse scroll used to scroll the list that the mouse was hovering over. Now depending on the terminal window you are in it might or might not scroll the list you are hovering over.

Examples:
    Inventory window with two inventories that scroll are visible the mouse will scroll the left hand side but will not scroll the right hand side if you hover over it.

The control panel window will scroll the left hand side AND the right hand info panel at the same time. IE have the mouse over a scrollable list of control panel items and have a projector selected. Mouse over the Left hand side and scroll. The projector scrolls and so does the control panel left side.

2. Arcwolf Trainee Engineer

Bump for bringing this back into view. Its now also been re-reported here. It still is happening in the current version 1.184.1 '

Really makes inventory management tedious when the scroll wheel doesnt work to scroll the list you are pointing at.

Video of bug in action:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

i have also seen this, when you change the inventory access on the left side so you can swap things around easy, the mouse scroll only works with that left hand side, meaning you have to manually move the scroll bar down for the right side list

4. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey,
    Thanks for the report got it!

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.