Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.184.200] Looking at blocks (1st person) often highlights the wrong block

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Proxy, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Proxy Trainee Engineer

[​IMG]

I had this since a few releases and it seems more common when being close to a block.
    and i thought the game just drew a line from the character throught where the player's crosshair is until it hits a block to highlight it for placing or grinding etc, but it seems much more broken.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. auge Apprentice Engineer

3. xiojade Trainee Engineer

Exactly the same. Sometimes I can be nose to nose with a block and it's still not selecting it. other times I can be at ground level, pointing my tool in front of me, and the block below gets welded/grinded. It's essentially akin to the similar problem that's been plaguing small grid construction for months.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.