Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.184.401] On server restart, trees reappear

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dazeuh, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Dazeuh Trainee Engineer

They're floating above my giant hole

2. auge Apprentice Engineer

Yes, this is happening to a bush inside my base as well, it is now growing on armor blocks inside my hangar bay...
    Bugged for at least a month.

3. Akimitsu18 Apprentice Engineer

Same here! It also happens on my single player levels if I move far away and then come back. This also causes new trees to spawn. I even turn foliage down to the lowest level.

This issue is so prevalent that I basically don't bother creating ground bases anymore, as even the space of a runway or large hangar will eventually be clipped by a tree. If I try to remove the tree, there's a high likelihood that it will detonate the armor blocks around it.

4. Dazeuh Trainee Engineer

Sounds like something you made was really well camouflaged it has you fooled aswell. c;

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.