Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.184.401] Replacing Block Name highlight issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thrak, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Thrak Junior Engineer

Minor issue... when selecting an entire block name by highlighting it (either by dragging the cursor over the entire name or selecting it with CTRL+A), the game will no longer let you replace the text, either by typing or pasting in new text. Selecting everything but the first character in the name box will work, however.

2. Arcwolf Trainee Engineer

I think this is either related or exactly what I've noticed. Probably a side effect of the scroll fix implemented in the latest patch.

If the mouse is not hovering over the text box or the area the textbox is in but is instead over another part of the window; then text is not able to be input into the text box. If you notice once my mouse in the video below goes into the other column the scrollbar for the right hand column highlights and text entry stops. In that video I was pressing "a" over and over. The whole time the "a" should have continued to be entered into the text field regardless of mouse location.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.