Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.185.501] Advanced rotors not transferring items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mosseman, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

Items cannot be transferred between grids via advanced rotors. This issue is constant, I've not seen any item transfers occur for the last few days.

Save file used to test: https://nofile.io/f/r8dz0KnfCmg/76561197966752462.7z

Edit: Test world uses no mods.
    Edit: This issue only affects small grids.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  2. Royco_nl Trainee Engineer

I can confirm this for small advanced rotors, been pulling my hair out to figure out why items weren't transfering, turns out advanced rotors are broken...

3. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

There's a thread on reddit reporting the same issue, However, they've revealed that this issue only apparently affects small grids, large grids seem to work without issue.

4. mos Apprentice Engineer

Actually... our small advanced rotor heads on large advanced rotors stopped transferring items as well for no apparent reason.

Any known workaround?

5. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

None that I know of :-( This one's a real downer for me because it's part of my land-based miner - one that doesn't actually fly. I really, really want to polish off that design.

6. mos Apprentice Engineer

Oh bummer, we have some small grid landing pads on our base that look pretty neat. They're connected via rotors to the large grid.
    I'll swap the rotors for connectors to lock them into place for the time being then. That any option for you?

7. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

Not in this case. The moving parts cannot have any storage capacity because it'll screw with the vehicle's balance .I even deliberately misaligned the cockpit on top of a conveyor so I didn't get an unwanted 1,000l storage in the wrong place.

8. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

I just tried it and reproduced this issue with Small advanced rotor and also with Large advanced rotor with small rotor head attached.

It is already reported and someone is going to look at it soon.

Thank you!

9. Mosseman Apprentice Engineer

That's great to hear! Thank you.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.