Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.185.901] rotor base getting grinded

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mos, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. mos Apprentice Engineer

Reproduction Rate: 5 out of 5

Affected Version: [1.185.901]

Showcase Video:

Reproduction steps:
    Join DS (not tested in single player)
    Paste blueprint from workshop -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1275673578
    grind small grid blocks with a small or large ship grinder
    rotor base gets grinded down too

Observed behavior:
    The blueprint is a large advanced rotor with a small advanced head. Whenever you grind some blocks on the small grid, the large rotor base is getting grinded as well.
    This only happens when grinding with a small or large ship grinder. It does not happen when grinding with a standard hand grinder.

Expected behavior:
    Only the red armor blocks are grinded, the rotor base stays unaffected.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. mos Apprentice Engineer

Umm, since this was posted before the last major release, I dare say, the above stuff is still happening
    Just in case it fell off some list or something.:p

3. Kezat Trainee Engineer

I assume the same thing does not happen if your grind blocks that are farther away from the large rotor? Looks to me that the hitbox of the rotor is larger then expected.

4. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

This is already reported and will be fixed soon. Someone is already working on it.

Thanks!

5. mos Apprentice Engineer

Hey thanks for the heads up. I'll stop pestering ye then :woot:

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.