Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.186.3] Hand welder cannot weld if mutliple blocks able to be welded.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Steelhelix, Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Steelhelix Trainee Engineer

Description: Currently if multiple blocks are able to be welded the hand welder will not weld any of the selected blocks
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Setup a Small Grid Projector and Project a small grid ship that has a tight welding area. I used http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819053822. I was also using the Proficient Welder.
    2. For the above Ship I welded the Large Cargo Containers and then the light armor block "Ears" that hold the gyros and other misc gear in place.
    3. Attempt to weld the gyros into place. You will notice that nothing will weld at all if multiple green boxes are showing.
    Expected Behavior: I expect the welder to choose a block and start welding assuming the block even needs welding. I would prefer it has some kind of set priority that can be worked with but I would settle for it just welding.

2. Zhiila Tester Staff

This is already reported. We are aware of the issue and somebody will look at it.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.