Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[ 1.186.5 ] small ship welder wont repair

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Neyna, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Neyna Trainee Engineer

Hello,

I made a small ship with welders, it can build new blocks but can't repair most damaged blocks. The only thing it can repair is light armor blocks (i havent tested all kind of blocks) and it can't repair small atmospheric thrusters (small or large grid) for sure.

Edit : it seems it CANT repair ONLY small? atmospheric thrusters

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

There is an issue with small welder having very small action radius, which will be fixed in next major update (I just tried it and was repairing everything without a problem).

I haven't heard about welder being able to weld only some kind of blocks though.

Thanks.
    --- Automerge ---
    I reproduced it in the end. I was trying it on armor block, which was a mistake. It fixes deformation but won't return HP.

So I reported it and believe it could be fixed in next update (probably).

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.