Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.186.500] Random force applied by blocks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Heartfire, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Heartfire Trainee Engineer

Reproduction Rate: 9 out of 10
    Affected Version: 1.186.500

Reproduction steps:
    # Load up a world where you spawn on a planet (1.0G)
    # Grab a small grid and start grinding it
    # Accidentally (Or forcefully) walk over some armor blocks (or any small block) that fell off
    # Get pushed away (This seems random, sometimes it's a small bump, sometimes you fly off)
    Note: I have attempted this in both a modded and unmodded server but the same behavior applies.
    It also worth noting, this was on an MP-Enabled server (Friends only)

Observed behavior:
    Small WEBM Video.

Expected behavior:
    I guess, to just walk over it without any repercussion?

PS: If this was reported already, you can slap me.
    Edit: Linked wrong video, fixed.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Yeah, that happens to me all the time (like when I’m hand-grinding enemy drones into parts). Sometimes I get pushed far away, and sometimes I get pushed into a wall and die. It hurts. A lot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HellBornSoldier Trainee Engineer

Very "Interesting" grinding blocks that are rolling down a hill.. Lets just say you get thrown hundred of meters to finally splat on the ground.

4. Zhiila Tester Staff

Hi,

this seems to be same issue which I recently reported. The problem was change of construction stage of a block. When block changed, there was a chance it will launch you away. I tried this

I tried to reproduced this issue on our current build but it didn't happen, so I think it could be same issue, but I will keep looking for it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.