Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[1.186] Renaming Entities Created with F11 Menu Causes Game to Lock

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by 666Savior, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. 666Savior Apprentice Engineer

As title states, if you create an entity using the F11 menu and then attempt to rename it, the game locks. It locks in a strange way. The rename prompt and F11 menu remain on screen and you can't interact with anything or get to a menu. The weird part is that in the background, i can see the grass moving and everything else seems to be running normally. This has happened every time that i have attempted to rename an entity.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Wicorel Senior Engineer

F11 is the debug draw menu.. There is no GPS interface there.

Or did you mean the cut-scene tools? (I'm not sure where there is GPS in there)

Have you re-assigned the keys?

3. 666Savior Apprentice Engineer

If you press F11 twice, you get to a menu that allows you to place entities (just realized i should edit post to avoid confusion), and you can select entities and their default name is "waypoint_0" (2, 3, 4, etc.) Selecting one and attempting to rename it will cause the lock up.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.