Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[126_007][SP] - small ship floating up

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Neochrome, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Neochrome Trainee Engineer

uh, foating upwards :(
    turn off inertia should normally make the ships fall like a rock! instead.. it just stays stable! (is as though were in space)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tyrantissar Trainee Engineer

This happens when I set the world settings to have more meteors than normal, and than a bunch of meteors creates may craters that if I were to walk into them, I would fall through my planet indefinately. My steam is Tyrantis123 and that is pretty much all I got to say about that. I could probably provide screenshots.

[​IMG]
    Just seconds after rendering the crater made by a meteor, I tried to walk into the crater. It looked like I was defying gravity when suddenly I feel through the planet.
    [​IMG]
    Planets still need much of work, All 4 of my cores are being utilized and I am amazed at the optimization measure put into place. It is just that you may have taken away too much leading to this unfortunate issue.

3. K1ll3rM Trainee Engineer

This is a different problem than the one being talked about here, you should make it it's own bug report

4. K1ll3rM Trainee Engineer

I can confirm that this happens and it seems to happen quite often after grinding or destroying an attached landing gear on a planet

5. Amerikanovich Apprentice Engineer

Also after just attaching landing gears to the moon and then unlocking them again, very annoying.

6. Prescott Freyd Senior Engineer

Hey guys!

Thank you for the reports. We know about the issue with ships floating up, although this seems to be a different issue. Could you maybe describe the issue in more depth or post a world where the issue occurred? I'd like to check it out :)

Regards,
    PF

7. striker_lord Apprentice Engineer

This has been spotted on our server too.

When building a small ship on a planet it will launch itself Upwards once you disengage the landing gear.
    This has happend 3 times now and has gone well 4 times in our building period (4 ships stayed on the ground, 3 got launched in to the air and dropped after a while, crashing in to the ground).

8. Neochrome Trainee Engineer

found that if you disengage the thrusters, turn off landing gear, then turn thrusters back on, its not so bad...

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.