Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

172 Stable - Remote Control no longer shows altitude and horizon

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stroomschok, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Stroomschok Trainee Engineer

When you are flying a ship by remote control, the vision through the cameras no longer show your artificial horizon or altitude. Even when the option is unchecked and checked again in the terminal menu of the remote control itself. Restarting the game has no effect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. NikolasMarch Junior Engineer

while i dont use remotes often, i have never noticed an option to enable altitude and horizon for remote blocks, but they do need it, this should be implemented asap!

3. SilentShadow Apprentice Engineer

This bug has plagued us for some time now, back in the alpha days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ronin1973 Master Engineer

This bug has been around for ages. It hasn't been fixed or acknowledged to the best of my knowledge.

5. jemccro Apprentice Engineer

Not having those indicators is a huge pain. I have to build another cockpit in front of a camera with LCD's to give me that info.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. hlws Tester Staff

Hi guys,
    Thank you very much for your feedback. The issue has been reported to the programmers.
    Your feedback is important for making the game better, thanks and have a nice day :)

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.