Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

[180.2] Broken lights

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MarioPL98, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. MarioPL98 Trainee Engineer

How can I fix it? It happends since last one or two patches (not sure because I wasn't playing much lately). Is there any way to downgrade to 180.1 or 180? Steam only shows 179, 178 and lower. Thanks.

[​IMG]
    This is when I'm in dark place.

[​IMG]
    And this happends when I enter sun rays. WTF
    --- Automerge ---
    I discovered that changing shadow fadeout and environment shadow fadeout to about 0.030-0.040 fixes the problem. By default it was 0.000. Is there any way to use it in online survival mode? I play with friends.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. Lord Commissar Junior Engineer

I have also been having this issue (screenshot)

there is a constant ring of light around the viewer, both characters and spectators. the ring seems to get brighter depending on the brightness of the light that the viewer is standing in, and always remains uncolored.
    note also that this occurs regardless of whether any LCDs are in the world, so it seems unrelated to the flickering issue that was introduced in the same patch.

3. I23I7 ME Tester

Hey are you using AMD ? If yes than that might be why its a considerably worst than on other machines. We are working on a fix for this issue so thank you for reporting it.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.