1. This forum is obsolete and read-only. Feel free to contact us at support.keenswh.com

25 Day Claim Block

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Wilks Checkov, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Wilks Checkov

Wilks Checkov Trainee Engineer

This mod changes a single file within Medieval Engineers.

It changes the amount of time you can back pay your taxes for on the claim block.

Default Vanilla: 7 Days

Modified Rate: 25 Days

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This does not modify any of the items value, this rate is still vanilla. Meaning you will have to farm up a considerable amount to back pay the full 25 days of claim time.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mods purpose is to allow you to claim for longer periods of time, without your stuff becoming unclaimed. Meaning, should you desire to take a break, and still have a base, you can!

======================================================================================================================================
    Disclaimer: This mod was originally going to be 30 days claim time - but due to issues with the current game code - I had to limit it to 24.885 days roughly. I can "not" bypass this for some reason. Anything beyond this amount caused the claim block to vanish when you tried to pay taxes. Incase you have any issues with the mod - feel free to leave a reply - I will try to check back as I can.
    ======================================================================================================================================

Mod Link:> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899323184

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.