Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

A couple of bugs I've noticed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by oldyoda, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

Here's a few bugs I've noticed while playing. Barbarians can destroy items (i.e. timber) when there behind a stone wall. They also can climb hills that I can't. They also like to disappear then reapear where you first saw them. Deers can climb up walls. Trees can grow throw stone blocks like under archways then throw stone cubes.

Thank you

2. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

Hi,

thank you for report. We know about that bots are able to run anywhere they want and do much more. We want to change them in the future.
    Hmm tree growing through archways.... Can you send me screenshot with it? I will test it and see.

3. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

If I know how to send a screen shot I would be happy to.

4. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

Hi,

you have few options - just press F4 and game will make screenshot. Screenshot is in MediealEngineers forlder.
    Another way how to make screenshot is to use Steam. Pressing F12, upload the screenshot and send me a link.

5. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

Ok I've taken screenshots,but can't find them in the program file anywhere's. I use F4 to take them.

6. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

C:\Users\{YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME}\AppData\Roaming\MedievalEngineers\

7. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

ok There's no AppData under my windows user name.

8. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

9. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

Ok found them. Now lets try this. Can't get the pics to insert here.

10. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

You cannot drop screenshot here because of error or what? If you pick up that screenshot and drop it in the box where do you write your message it will not work? If necessary you can use google drive or dropbox.

11. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

I've tried the image but it only ask for an URL.

12. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

No, I mean that you take screenshot and drag and drop it in the box where you are writhing. That is not working for you?

13. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

Let me try again. It shows a red area with the pic and the word copy with a + sign.

14. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

And if you drop that picture there it will make error or not?

15. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

No error just doesn't add it.

16. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

OK. Can you use dropbox or google drive for it?

17. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

no I don't have dropbox or google drive.

18. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

OK.... Lets forgot screenshot. We really spend lots of time on this. I think that I know your issue but I wanted to verify it. If there is space between ground and block and there was a tree. Tree will grow through the block. You need to plow the ground or place block in the place where trees were growing. That should block trees to grow again.

19. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

so your telling me no bridges?

20. Erebos89 ME Tester Staff

You can have a bridge but you need to plow the ground or mine it little so trees will not grow there.

• Like Like x 1
  21. oldyoda Trainee Engineer

ok ty

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.