Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

A grumpy person's suggestion for Changelog Threads

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by HexZyle, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. HexZyle Trainee Engineer

Kinda sick of going to a changelog, wanting to post some discussion on an update, and all I see is "WOOOOOOO", "GRETA UDATE YEEEHA", "OMG WOW SUCH UPDATE SO AMAZE" as well as image macros galore. Not saying that a positive response is a bad thing, but this occurs on every changelog thread, blankets out discussion, quite honestly really just belongs in the YouTube comment section. It would save time and space in the forum database to just replace all those useless comments with a like/dislike bar. Owait, that's already on the YouTube video page for the update.

So either remove the ability to comment on changelog threads, or moderate all the spam posts into oblivion.

~GrumpyForumer

2. Willemina Senior Engineer

Wrong forum: Suggestions about the Forum.

3. HexZyle Trainee Engineer

How do?

4. SenorZorros Master Engineer

well... it isn't officially forbidden to put suggestions about the forum in here. off course this is the space engineers forum but when a company has only one big game the line can be vague...

I think it isn't that bad but I guess it can be annoying. maybe they should also post the changelog in the news section instead of the slimmed-down locked version they post atm.

5. waterlimon Senior Engineer

I have to agree, its annoying to browse pages of those posts just to find the relevant posts that provide extra information about the update (like non mentioned changes or bugs and such found)

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.