Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

A little help with Drills.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Ricardo Souto Princhak, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Ricardo Souto Princhak Trainee Engineer

Hi guys, i was searching to a topic that could solve my problem, but i didnt found it, so...

Im having some problems moving ore from drill to my refinary, i mined with my ship, installed a connector at this ship and docked on another connector on a station, this station's connector is linked to the refinary by a conveyor tube. Im sure that im doing something wrong here, or im missing something.

When i open the inventory from the mining ship, i cant move the ore from the drill to anywhere, but i can get some itens on the station to the connector on this mining ship. I suppose that i need to connect the drill to something? Wouldnt be pratical for me.

Any tips? :)

(sorry for the english)

2. Willemina Senior Engineer

Yes, the drill needs to be connected to the shipboard connector.

3. Ricardo Souto Princhak Trainee Engineer

Oh shit, i was afraid of that.

Thanks a lot :)

4. Willemina Senior Engineer

Np! GL with your refit.

5. TehRoach Apprentice Engineer

The easiest way attach a dumper to the side of the drill and dump it into the collector at your base :)

6. Ricardo Souto Princhak Trainee Engineer

I used that before, but the connector solution is more "pretty" and worked very well (Thanks for that Willemina :D). I just had to make a way of conveyor tubes from the drill to the connector, my ship isnt that cool now but nothing is perfect :p

7. Willemina Senior Engineer

Glad things worked out!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.