Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Michael Viktor Starberg, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Michael Viktor Starberg Trainee Engineer

- fixed crash when clicking on Loaded in Backup save menu

You nailed it! Instead of actually having backups sorted descending; let's just make all dates equal.

I think I got this since 1.181.6 and it is just a mild inconvenience. There are more important bugs to fix; but don't forget that guessing what backup to use: is not in the spirit of engineering. =)

https://prnt.sc/fz5xof

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dan2D3D Moderator

Hi Michael Viktor Starberg, I'll recommend to follow the Devs Guide on how to do a good bug report, the link is on top of the bug report forum > ''Helleo Michael! Welcome to the bug report forum, ... '' < in there you will find the link to the Devs guide.

I tell you this cause I really don't understand what the bug is, so the Devs may have a hard time too, follow the Guide please.

TIP > a good title that points the problem = your bug report will be more visible and will help when using the search tool to find similar :tu:

3. Michael Viktor Starberg Trainee Engineer

It's been reported again here.
    https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/1...n10-backup-games-not-correctly-named.7396319/

What I am saying is that backups all have a DateTime of 01/01/0001 00:00:00. As the backups are not sorted, Onyly way to find an old backup is by trial and error.

Solution: Show actual DateTime of when the save was made.
    Greater: Use systems date and time format as defined regional settings in Windows.
    Extra Great: Have the backups sorted on DateTime. Allow for sorting ascending/descending.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.