Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

A new idea for a Block.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by LdragonhunterX, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. LdragonhunterX Trainee Engineer

Greetings and salutations, my fellow Engineers.

Although I have made attempts -albeit woeful at that- to create my own blocks, I as such lack the skill to do so currently, and would like to put forth a request if anyone has the time, and skill to do so.

I am in the process of building a tavern/inn in one of my maps, and have found one things severely lacking for my stables. FENCE GATES. With a combination of different blocks from vanilla and Mods, a fence itself it quite simple to make, however, a opening and closing gate, that is small enough to fit onto this fence, or any subsequent construct that might require it, does not exists.

So I put it to you, oh skillful and wondrous moders of our community, is someone able to create, or even willing to give me some ways to successfully create a working Fence Gate?

Thank you,
    LdragonhunterX

2. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Never give up! You can do it, I wrote a guide to help people get into modding. I designed it to aid people who have zero modding experience, take a look.

Also, if you have any questions related to modding, please ask me and I'll try to help you out :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. LdragonhunterX Trainee Engineer

I'm going through the guides now, I'm struggling to add the MwmBuilder.exe and the HavokContentTool plugins, are there any tricks? I've followed the file path correctly and also made sure that it is the 32bit SDK for Medieval Engineers.

Thanks for you help.

4. Coggernaut Trainee Engineer

Hmm... I should have provided Havok and MwmBuilder with google dropbox link

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.