Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

AAA SE Mods, Also New G-menu extension. (9-25-14)

Discussion in 'Released and WIP Mods' started by voicesdark, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Forgemasterhd Junior Engineer

Voices, in the Kitchen, with the keyboard.

Clue reference.

2. DeadWeight4U Junior Engineer

3. voicesdark Senior Engineer

lol good timing Blake you missed the really bad one that I deleted. lol

4. Embershard Senior Engineer

Small ship fin with 1284 tris. >.> But, it was me, I did whatever it was you say I did, but.. Shao made me.

5. DeadWeight4U Junior Engineer

Small ship fin with 1200+ tris?

6. Shaostoul Senior Engineer

I am an instigator. So it could've been me all along!

7. Embershard Senior Engineer

Granted, the fin has hydraulic pistons, two tanks, and 8 bolts, but yes. It was Shao, he's a bad influence on me.

8. DeadWeight4U Junior Engineer

By the way... Guys... Pistons are already in the code.

They just have no model or function... :(

9. Embershard Senior Engineer

I know! So excited when they have full functionality! You guys created a mod monster. When I destroy Tokyo, I want you to know it's all you guys fault.

10. voicesdark Senior Engineer

yeah I noticed, and now rotors and wheels have their sounds defined in the definitions.

11. Shaostoul Senior Engineer

Yes voices, I missed that.

12. voicesdark Senior Engineer

okay good, cause right after I realized it was probably one of those ones that sounded funnier in my head.

13. Brian Bonella Trainee Engineer

Any chance Ember's new small ship stuff will be added soon?? Also can't wait for those small cockpits and Tie fighter bits u guys r working on!

14. Arturo Cofresi Trainee Engineer

The inconsiderate ppl at MEGA dll site say my browser is outdated and will not let me dll, they can go smoke lead, its not their business what browser I use... any dll alternatives?

Plz no one suggest I use ANY other browser, tired of the patronizing line of "try x browser or y browser". :nono: Its plain rude.

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved the issue, took me a while.

15. Pegas519 Apprentice Engineer

I don't know if you guys wants to know however, there seem to have a bug with the CWB Console wall for example. it seems that they do not have block ownership, so the turrets of the ship in my fleet shoot at them blocks, even though i own them all completely. Seems like all walls with a computer component is affected.

16. voicesdark Senior Engineer

Alright I'm just going to go through and remove the computer as a component then in all of them and I'll add something else to make up the difference. I really wish someone would just remake that whole pack or that I think it was riptide would actually update it.

17. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

With the mod pack installed i am unable to open up menu's or control ships while in cockpit. Pressing "K" while in cockpit does nothing, i can press "K" on panels.

Also can't make new game, says its corrupt or something.

Any advices?

Thanks

18. voicesdark Senior Engineer

what version of the modpack are you using?

19. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

The latest, 714. Do i need 711 also?

I DL'ed V714 Standard Edition BASE (Updated 7-14-14)

20. voicesdark Senior Engineer

which cockpit are you having issues with the scorpion cockpit?

21. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

all of them.

no cockpit work.

22. voicesdark Senior Engineer

Is this on a world that was created before they released the factions?

23. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

either way. I have a new custom world i did just before installing mod. and i have a survival game I've been playing for a while now. Nether world works with cockpit.

24. voicesdark Senior Engineer

did you try resetting the ownership on loading and make sure they are set for controlling thrusters and not wheels.

25. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

Yes I've reset owner ship also. I even uninstalled mod, created new world (cant create world with mod installed), exit and saved, loaded mod, went back to just created game, and reset ownership and still no go with cockpit. I can get in them, just cannot do anything. I can press "G", put weapons in slot, but cannot control ship, station, fire weapon, nothing.

26. voicesdark Senior Engineer

wait a minute, if you can't create worlds with the modpack installed then that's NOT V714

27. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

hmmm... ok, i'll download it again. So give me a bit, i'll update you. But its the first time i've DL'd mod or even used mod.

28. SpudZooka Trainee Engineer

WOW! Complete noob on my part... aparently I did at one time DL mod, ultimate mod pack, when i went to where I DL'd it at, i opened that one instead of AAA.

Thanks for help, sorry for wasted time.

29. voicesdark Senior Engineer

No problem, It happens.

30. K9K | KaMiKaZuU Trainee Engineer

This Modpack is so f***ing awesome much thanks to all creators and all your time you all have spend into this great artworks!!! :love::love::love::thumb::thumb::thumb::comp:

Sorry for bad english its not my native language!

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.