Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

acceleration control

Discussion in 'Gameplay Help' started by Wesley Silva, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Wesley Silva Trainee Engineer

Bom dia, seria possível implementar o controle de aceleração em carros no jogo?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

No painel de controle de suas rodas, você pode alterar as configurações de quão rápido elas irão.

*usando o Google Translator

3. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

Whoa!

4. Wesley Silva Trainee Engineer

Thanks, but this feature I already know, what I was needing is something like speeding up automatically, I find it very odd to keep pressing the "w" for the vehicle to move

5. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

The thrusters normally operate at “idle”, that is, not providing any thrust except to establish stationary equilibrium via inertial dampening. You need to push a direction key to override “idle” and move in that direction. Once you’re moving, you can press the “Z” key to turn off inertial dampening and you’ll coast right along without having to continue pressing a direction key.
    --- Automerge ---
    I’ve never tried it, but maybe if you turn off friction you’ll keep coasting along. (I’ve curious now; I’ll have to try that.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wesley Silva Trainee Engineer

Thanks, but I was not referring to the thrusters in yes the wheels, it would be interesting to adjust the acceleration of the wheels just as we do with the thrusters.
    My English is bad, so I'm using Google translator.

7. Spaceman Spiff Senior Engineer

I was talking about setting friction in the wheel suspensions.

8. J-Cataclism Apprentice Engineer

Wesley, tu pode usar o "propulsion override" na configuração das rodas... isso deveria fazer com que o veículo siga acelerando "automaticamente" - como aquela op~çao no Medieval Engineers. Tu também pode deixar isso ativado e adicionar ao slot (tecla ´G´) os comandos para aumentar e diminuir esse "override", então basicamente o veículo vai receber mais ou menos aceleração conforme tu escolhe, mas segue andando sozinho.
    --- Automerge ---
    You could use "propulsion override" on the wheels configuration... so the vehicle will accelerate automatically, just like the autowalk on Medieval engineers. You could also add commands thru 'G' Menu to increase and decrease the override settings, to change the speed while it continues on moving.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.