Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Access blueprints from smartphone.

Discussion in 'General' started by Navyonics Tekk, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Navyonics Tekk Trainee Engineer

I'm sure this has been addressed, but I cant find anything that directly relates to what I am looking for.

Is there a way to access my saved blueprints from my smartphone while out of game? All I'm really looking for is a block list so I can use the Space Engineers Calculator on my phone while at work or out and about to work on resource and component calculations. I'd like to be able to do this without publishing my blueprints to the workshop if possible.

This might be asking too much, but if there is any way to do this, I'd like to know since it would save me a lot of time that I could be building instead of calculating and planning.

2. Pablomel Trainee Engineer

of course, there is an app, you can save your bp in the app and you can check when you want. Space Engineers Calculator, you have to create a direct link to download in the app, and you can save your blueprints. Select your bp from your local disk, and link it them.
    Sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand it.

• Informative Informative x 1