Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

All PBs halted on load, unable to fix

Discussion in 'Programming Questions and Suggestions' started by Jon Turpin, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Jon Turpin Apprentice Engineer

I reloaded my game after being blown to bits by a turret (SP Survival) and went to enter an airlock on my base, only to find that none of the buttons worked on the button panel. So I checked the PB, and noticed the following error:

"Script execution halted temporarily. The combined execution of a calling programmable block and this script became too complex. This script has not been terminated, but the calling script has."

So I checked the other PBs, and they ALL have the same message (8 or so between my base and connected ships). I tried turning all but the airlock script off, but still get the same message.

How do I fix this?

2. Phoera Senior Engineer

you have script which calls other PBs?

3. Jon Turpin Apprentice Engineer

No, which is why I'm not sure what's going on. The only thing even close to that would be my hangar script that uses an antenna to transmit messages to/from the ship/base.

Other scripts are Shields, Auto LCD, and Battery scripts.
    --- Automerge ---
    Update: So I noticed after exiting the game last night that, even after all windows were closed, steam still showed SE as "running". I tried to do a verify cache, but was given notice to exit the game first. So I restarted the PC, then ran the verify overnight. Turns out one file failed, and was redownloaded. This seems to have fixed the issue, as all PBs are now running as they should.

One other thing of note - right before I stopped playing last night, while I was building my station elevator, I heard a LOUD audible explosion (as if a warhead just tore through the wall right behind me or something). I checked everything around the base thinking maybe I was under attack, but there was nothing. No other ships in range, no damage to the base, nothing. No idea if the two are related, but either way - seems I'm good to go now!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  4. Oskar1101 Apprentice Engineer

Maybe piston/rotor just sneezed some clang.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.