Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. Hello Guest!
    Welcome to the Bug Report forum, please make sure you search for your problem before posting here. If you post a duplicate (that you post the same issue while other people have already done that before) you will be given a warning point which can eventually lead into account limitations !

Here you can find a guide on how to post a good bug report thread.
    Space Engineers version --- Medieval Engineers version
  2. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Alot of bugs experianced :o

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Den*Grumme*Mis, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Den*Grumme*Mis Trainee Engineer

1st of all, im experiancing the Hydrogen refill problem, which is results in endless falling or death and that sucks :D

2nd. : Missing asteroids textures, some are only spots gone of the asteroid or some the hole asteroid is gone. (dx11)

3rd. : The damn airtight hangar door, gets stuck in the open and close animation, så when its "closed" the door is almost full open or not totally closed.

4th : Lagging animation of the equiped tools in 1st person mode. (dx11)

- Hopes this things gets fixed soon or me and my mate will still be falling into the endless space. we are pretty tired of doing suicide, since we are believers of Catholicism - we are stacking the curse of going to hell atm. PLEASE FIX :)

2. carbonCore Trainee Engineer

If I were you, I would read the Bug Reports guidelines/rules. Search for bugs first -- most of these have already been reported. For the ones that aren't (maybe 4th? I haven't seen it around), create a new thread for each bug.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.