Welcome to Keen Software House Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the KSH community.
  1. You are currently browsing our forum as a guest. Create your own forum account to access all forum functionality.

Space Engineers New! Am Considering Buying Some Ladders! Funding Secured!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Blitzzz333, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.
  1. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

IAmConsideringBuyingSomeLaddersFundingSecured.PNG

:)

• Late Late x 1
  2. Sarekh Senior Engineer

Seriously, folks... you seem to be much more hyped about ladders than we are. But be careful with the hyping, ladders in space may lead to negative feedback - 10 Interwebz for anyone catching the following nerd-insinuation

[​IMG]

3. mojomann71 Senior Engineer

Looks like Marek was playing real life ME there!

Yeah you guys really have over hyped the ladders.
    It would have been nicer to have less hype and kept it a mystery until tomorrow. You probably would have gotten a bigger reaction from us. Now it is already like "yeah ok we got ladders back, sigh."

Is like telling a kid what they are getting before Christmas or their Birthday several days over and over before the event. So when it does come the kid is like "yeah that is nice but seems old now."

4. Blitzzz333 Keen PR Guy Staff

And we still have some surprises to reveal.:):tu:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Sarekh Senior Engineer

Escalators, elevators, stair lifts, jefferies tubes, water melons, longer ramps and a can of spray paint, that's what I am expecting. No need to deny it, I am fine with my list!

6. Roxette Senior Engineer

Such scene from ST.TNG S2E18 "Up the long ladder" ;) ... for more long ladder news, refer to Karl Pilkington :

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Sarekh Senior Engineer

8. vadersson Trainee Engineer

DOh, I forgot the name of that episode. I did like that one too.

Anyone, Seriously Keen, you are overdoing it with Ladders. Now my friends are trolling me with ladder jokes. The first time was exciting, but now it is getting old. You are forgetting some of the rules of comedy.

Now of course, the ironic thing would be if you don't have ladders in the update and were just trolling us all along... There might be violence then however.

The real question I have is can you work from a ladder? That will be the real test. If I can keep building the next section of ladder while still hanging on the last section would be great.

I am so over the ladders now however.

Thanks,
    Duncan

9. Thrak Junior Engineer

My fervent hope, now, is that Keen pushes back the update at least a week... to allow for more ladder-related teases.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Infinite Exigent Trainee Engineer

Thread Status:
This last post in this thread was made more than 31 days old.